Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CANTEMOS CON: HAZEL SCOTT




FOGGY DAY 
I was a stranger in the city 
Out of town were the people I knew 
I had that feeling of self-pity 
What to do? What to do? What to do? 
The outlook was decidedly blue 
But as I walked through the foggy streets alone 
It turned out to be the luckiest day I've known 

A foggy day in London Town 
Had me low and had me down 
I viewed the morning with alarm 
The British Museum had lost its charm 
How long, I wondered, could this thing last? 
But the age of miracles hadn't passed, 
For, suddenly, 
I saw you there And through foggy London Town 
The sun was shining everywhere.


AUTUNM LEAVES
C'est une chanson
Qui nous resemble
Toi tu m'aimais
Et je t'aimais

Nous vivions tous
Les deux ensemble
Toi qui m'aimais
Moi qui t'aimais

Mais la vie separe
Ceux qui s'aiment
Tout doucement
Sans faire de bruit
Et la mer efface sur le sable
Le pas des amants desunis

1 comment:

Oscar Alcantara said...

Muy bueno... Les recomiendo a todos que pasen y se lean estos blog, son buenos...

Los Mejores Chistes en Tamo En Chiste
Las Mejores Noticias PlayStation 4
Las Mejores Ayudas Para Blogger

Saludos

Related Posts with Thumbnails